Thursday, September 1, 2011

celebritymagz.com

celebritymagz.com


Jessica Alba’s Kids Will Be ‘Normal’

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 11:15 AM PDT

If Jessica Alba has anything to do about — which she obviously does– her children will not become child stars. They will, in fact, be normal. Quite normal. Or at least as normal as kids being raised by a box-office actress and industry producer can be. The 30-year-old mom has vowed to not let her children follow in her footsteps. The ones that led her to the set of Camp Nowhere when she was 13, those footsteps.

Jessica Alba's Kids Will Be 'Normal'

“ I was a child actor and it worked for me, given the circumstances I was in, but I'm lucky enough to give my daughter and my second baby a completely different life and an education that I never had the opportunity to have,” she said. “When they're done with college, if they want to get into the arts, that's fine. I think you will be a better artist the more life experience you have, but I wouldn't encourage them to work in this type of environment as children.”

Demi Lovato: ‘I’ve progressed weight. Get over it’

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 11:13 AM PDT

Demi Lovato has hit out at critics who are chastising her for gaining weight, insisting they need to "get over it". The teenage actress/singer underwent three months of treatment for a series of emotional issues, including an eating disorder, earlier this year. Lovato has since overcome her problems and was snapped with a fuller figure in a silver mini-dress at Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards.

Demi Lovato 'I've progressed weight_ Get over it'

The Disney starlet has been the victim of cruel online taunts about her curvy new physique, but she has now hit back in a series of posts on her Twitter page, insisting she's "healthy and happy" since filling out.
"I've gained weight. Get over it. That's what happens when you get out of treatment for AN EATING DISORDER… Guess what, I'm healthy and happy, and if you're hating on my weight you obviously aren't."

Aishwarya Rai devotes grant to fans, clan

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 10:48 AM PDT

Aishwarya Rai devotes grant to fans, clanActress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who has been honoured with the Abhinaya Kala Ratna by the Pazhassi Raja Charitable Trust, has thanked her colleagues, fans and family for their support throughout her 14-year-old film career.
 
"I'd like to dedicate this award to every professional I've worked with throughout my career and to all my audiences in India and the world over for their love, support and blessings… and my family," Aishwarya, who couldn't attend the ceremony, said in a statement.
 
The 37-year-old, who is expecting her first child with husband Abhishek Bachchan, could not attend the event in Mumbai Aug 25 as she had a prior family commitment. However, she acknowledged the award through her message.  Aishwarya's father-in-law, Amitabh Bachchan had received the same award in 2010 for his contribution to the Hindi film industry.  Pazhassi Raja Charitable Trust was formed with the intention of remembering freedom fighter Veera Pazhassi Rajaand and his patriotism and of introducing him to the new generation.

Kelly Clarkson launch her latest Album ‘Mr. Know It All’

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 10:08 AM PDT

Kelly Clarkson launch her latest Album 'Mr_ Know It All'Kelly Clarkson dropped her new single, "Mr. Know It All," on her website this week. It's the first track off her Stronger album, due in October.

The song is an obvious Clarkson joint: feisty and straightforward, with a strong melody and a sing-along chorus. The midtempo breakup tune is about a girl letting her guy know that despite thinking he's got it all figured out, he doesn't.

On the chorus, she blasts, "Oh, you think that you know me/ Know me/ That's why I'm leaving you lonely/ Lonely/ 'Cause baby you don't know a thing about me/ You don't know a thing about me."

She's equally sassy on the bridge when she sings, "So what, you've got the world at your feet/ And you know everything about everything/ But you don't/ You still think I'm comin' back, but baby you'll see."

The track was written by Brett James (who has a country pedigree, having written for Carrie Underwood), Ester Dean (Beyoncé, Usher) and Dante Jones. Brian Kennedy (Chris Brown, Rihanna, Backstreet Boys) also co-wrote and produced the track.

Stronger is Clarkson's fifth album release. It's the follow-up to 2009's All I Ever Wanted. "Usually, on most albums, I'll fight and be like, 'No, this needs to be the single.' There's no real fighting on this," she told EW.com about the album. "The label and I, we love all of them. We're just going to see what everybody digs."

She added of "Mr. Know It All" that she "can't wait to perform it. It's everything I am as a woman and a singer. I love telling men off!"

In early 2011, Clarkson teased her influences for the album on Facebook. "This album was influenced by Prince, Tina Turner, Sheryl Crow, Radiohead and there's a little bit of a country vibe/influence on a couple of songs," she said.

Cheryl Cole begins recording make a big appearance film

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 10:08 AM PDT

British pop star Cheryl Cole, who has been keeping a low profile since she was axed from the 'US X Factor', has begun filming for her debut movie 'What to Expect when you''re Expecting'.

Cheryl Cole begins recording make a big appearance film

Cole will grace the silver screen with Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Chris Rock and Matthew Morrison in Atlanta, Georgia, as she takes her first steps towards becoming a film star, reports the Daily Express. She plays a reality TV show judge in the rom-com, which is about four couples preparing to become parents.

Bar Refaeli enjoy in Portofino, Italy

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 10:08 AM PDT

Bar Refaeli grins as she goes out on the town in Portofino, Italy. The 26-year-old Israeli model was joined by a few friends for a trip into town before heading back into a yacht on the Italian Riviera.

Bar Refaeli enjoy in Portofino, Italy

Over the weekend, Bar showed off her bikini bod while out on the water. Bar recently teamed up with Passionata to create a line of lingerie – and pictures of the collection will be released soon! “I’m so excited about it!” Bar wrote on her Twitter account.

Music » Jessie J’s Bling-Laden VMA Performance

Posted: 30 Aug 2011 01:46 PM PDT

Music » Jessie J's Bling-Laden VMA Performance 
Jessie J

It was one of the music industry's biggest nights, and Jessie J wasn't about to let her foot injury keep her home from the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards.

The British songstress broke her foot when she fell off of a stage almost 3 months ago, so she had to get creative for her appearance on the big show.

She told the audience, "I got the offer to come here and I thought, ‘You know what, I’m not gonna sit at home feeling sorry for myself.'"

Prior to her arrival in the US, Jessie told press, "I've watched the VMAs every single year and always wished I could be there. So I'm going to be singing a lot and people seeing me and every single person I've ever looked up to in the music industry is going to be in the same room at once. Broken foot or not, I'm still going to wild out and do my thing."

Enjoy the pictures of Jessie J at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards (August 28).

Music » Jessie J's Bling-Laden VMA Performance 
Jessie J
Music » Jessie J's Bling-Laden VMA Performance 
Jessie J
Music » Jessie J's Bling-Laden VMA Performance 
Jessie J
Music » Jessie J's Bling-Laden VMA Performance 
Jessie J
Music » Jessie J's Bling-Laden VMA Performance 
Jessie J
Music » Jessie J's Bling-Laden VMA Performance 
Jessie J
Music » Jessie J's Bling-Laden VMA Performance

Jessie J

Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment